Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Kong Defeated

Last August I got Winnie the Kong Wobbler.  I blogged about smart dogs needing smart toys and posted a video of my little hair-ball trying to figure this thing out. 

Today, she did. 

Uh, oops. Did I break it or beat it?
This little fluff-nugget actually unscrewed the darn thing!  (In her defense I DID put a treat in there that was too big to get out but she was so fast! It's not like they were ALL to big.)  Has anyone else had this problem?

(Sorry for the grainy photo... my phone was the only thing handy and I just couldn't believe it!)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy crap! How the heck did she do that??

Amy said...

I don't know. I looked her over for thumbs but couldn't find any. :-)

Katie said...

Thats funny! You need to set up a video camera next time to see how she does that. Whiskey has not beat the kong yet.

Karen said...

hahahah hidden camera next time is a must :)

what a smart pup!

Amy said...

I'll keep a closer eye... my first guess is "time on task." :-)

Peanut said...

Peanut got a kong wobbler like 2 months ago, but he is not quite smart enough to unscrew the Kong Wobbler! Just joined the blog! :)

Amy said...

Glad to have you Peanut!