Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Dog Blog Goes Mobil

Yo!  Me, the hubby, and the pooch are mere minutes away from hitting the road for lots of Christmas fun and travel.  Here's the best holiday photo I've taken of Winnie so far...

Trees in the house are so unnatural
She still looks ticked I'm making her do it.  To help remedy this problem I set up Herding the Corgi to accept email and text messages and blog posts!  Maybe now I can be more frequent AND more candid.  :-) 

Have any of you done this already?  Any tips or tricks to share?  At any rate, we're going to give it a try.  If they come out really crappy I'll take them down and start over, ok?  Ok.  Safe Travels!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh hey I recognize that photo! Didn't know that it was you on facebook :)

Um, I have no clue how to do anything on my phone but answer it, so I am no help in that department :)

Amy said...

What can I say? I'm a Corgi Butts fan. :-)

Jenny said...

That's a great holiday pic of Winnie! Safe travels and happy holidays!

Laurie said...

Great pic!