Sunday, August 1, 2010

McConnell DVD Sale

Okay, you heard me say it over and over again.  Patricia B. McConnell, dog behaviorist and author of The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs (among a bazillion other things) is great.  I'm slowing realizing that I just need to let go on my own lazy ways and become her dog disciple.  At any rate, there is a 50% off sale on any of the DVD's via her website http://www.patriciamcconnell.com/.

I've ordered, "Lassie Come! How to get your dog to come every time you call!" because, as previously stated, I have an issue with this.  And it was the cheapest DVD available at $15.00.  There are others like: Dog Play, Dog Aggression, and how to deal with a multi-dog household.  They're not cheap but I love her books so how bad can the DVD be?  I'm hoping it will be even more helpful because you don't have to try and translate actions into words like in a book... I can just watch her DO the stuff she's been talking about. 

I'll make an update when it arrives but for now, if you are as in love with this author, as I apparently am, I wanted you to know about the sale. 

No comments: